Why Service with BMW of Reading?
Our service center has brought many clients back for their routine maintenance or repairs, and now we want you to be our next regular customer. Your local PA BMW service center is home to the reliable automotive services that you need to get your vehicle moving like it just came off the production line. BMW already provides the industry-leading in-vehicle technology that informs the driver of when maintenance needs to be performed. We take it a step further by contacting you when your BMW needs maintenance or even when you are due for your annual Pennsylvania Inspection and Emissions. We also offer expedited services for those who need work done within an hour or less, whether you are due for oil service or brake pad changes. Schedule your service appointment today at your local PA BMW service department.
Why Service With BMW of Reading?
- We only use 100 percent OEM-certified parts to guarantee precision fit and finish on every job we perform.
- We employ BMW-trained technicians who know BMW models inside and out and work on your vehicle in dedicated work bays.
- In a hurry? Our speedy BMW FastService® will get you in and out as quickly as possible without needing to make an appointment. Contact our service center for further information.
- We provide a comfortable waiting area featuring a 75-inch HD television, along with complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- Our lounge features complimentary Starbucks® coffee and gourmet snacks.
- We offer a complimentary hand car wash with each completed service ticket.
- You can consult our BMW Genius on location to help you get the most out of your cherished BMW model and its advanced functions.
- Much more!
Enjoy Ultimate Service
The Ultimate Driving Machine® deserves the ultimate in care. BMW of Reading wants you to become aware of some of the key service packages and offers available: BMW Ultimate Care, BMW Ultimate Care+, and BMW Value Service.
- BMW Ultimate Care: For three years, and 36,000 miles, all model year 2017 and newer BMW vehicles include coverage on the following services and components if performed according to the outline*: Engine Oil, Engine Filter, Brake Fluid, Cabin Micro Filter(s), Engine Air Filter(s), Spark Plugs, Remote Control/Key Battery, Vehicle Check, Fuel Filter (Diesel engines only). It also includes the BMW TeleService function to automatically report service needs to your local BMW service center and unlimited-mileage roadside assistance 24 hours a day.
- BMW Ultimate Care +: This package extends the Ultimate Care package by one, two, three, or four years beyond the initial period*.
- BMW Value Service: Click here to check out the deals offered on service at your local PA BMW service center.
FastService® For Those On The Go
After decades of racing, BMW has learned that every second counts. When you opt for BMW FastService® at BMW of Reading, quick work of needs such as oil service and brake pad changes, and much more are on the menu. Expert service is performed within an hour or less in dedicated work bays manned by BMW Trained Technicians. Only 100 percent OEM BMW parts are used to perform all work. The full BMW FastService® menu includes:
- Oil Service.
- Air Filter and Microfilter Check and Replacement.
- Front and Rear Brake Pad Change.
- Halogen Light Bulb Replacement (Non-Xenon, Non-Laser).
- Individual Tire Replacement.
- Wiper Blade Replacement.
- Brake Fluid Flush.
Schedule Service With BMW of Reading
We are all about professionalism, and we want to make sure you are delighted when you bring in your Ultimate Driving Machine® for servicing. Here at BMW of Reading, the dedicated members of our service, repair, and parts teams will ensure that your BMW model remains by your side for many years. Don’t forget to check out our BMW service center specials to add even more value to your visit. Become our next regular customer by scheduling your appointment using the form below or contact us at 877-866-6272 today!