BMW College Student Program
Here at BMW of Reading, your local BMW dealership, we are excited to announce that BMW Financial Services has launched a new financing program for all college students enrolled in a U.S. college or university.
Called the BMW College Student Program, it currently is a pilot initiative only being tested at BMW Centers in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. Our experienced staff at BMW of Reading, your BMW Reading destination, is so honored to be included among those offering the BMW College Student Program because it is a well-deserved reward to everyone who is working so hard in college.
How the program works is:
This program is open to anyone studying for an undergraduate, graduate or associate’s degree. Requirements for the BMW College Student Program are:
- Proof of full-time enrollment from the Office of the Registrar at an accredited U.S. college or university pursuing an undergraduate, graduate, or associate’s degree with the anticipated graduation date.
- Three months of current and consecutive U.S. bank statements. These bank statements will be reviewed for deposit and balance history.
- (International students) – Proof of passport, F-1 Visa and 1-20 form. Visa term must equal or exceed the term of the contract.
- If there is a credit file present*, there can be no previous derogatory credit on any trade lines.
- A signed release of Info Consent For Educational Institution form.
Our expert team at BMW of Reading, your local BMW dealership, also reminds all college students to bring the aforementioned BMW College Student Program checklist and their driver’s license form with them. Contact us today about this incredible program and let us help you get behind the wheel of the BMW model you always have wanted!
*All customers approved under the College Student Program will be granted the credit tier for which they qualify. Applicants with no credit bureau score qualify for the Progressive Plus rate tier.